Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insightful RATT Interview

Damn Robbin was tall!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by MikeStrat; 12-16-2006, 08:40 AM.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Thats why they called him King...

Comment

very insightful LOL
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Yeah, Robbin was a big guy. I finally saw Ratt Behind the Music on VH1 last Thurs.

Comment

I am not sure what is more funny, them looking dumb founded, or there wonderfull lip synching job where robin is keeps trying to show they are not really playing. Watch, whenever the camara gets on him he takes his hands off the guitar.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Robbin and his 4 Dwarfs.....

A~
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
                I am not sure what is more funny, them looking dumb founded, or there wonderfull lip synching job where robin is keeps trying to show they are not really playing. Watch, whenever the camara gets on him he takes his hands off the guitar.
                They are playing an open G at that point......

A~
                All hail the 'King'
                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I think it's more that Juan was a dwarf.
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Robbin was tall in relation to the rest of the band aside from Warren. Warren is about 6ft tll and Robbin was from what ive heard 6ft 4in. Standing next to Juan would make anybody look tall. lol
                    Gil

Comment

To put Robbins height into a guitar perspective BigRed was 19" tip to tip on the wings. On me at 5' 9" the lower point would hit me in my knee....
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                      X