OK, I hate Trivium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I hate Trivium

I just don't get it. Why are two very mediocre guitarists, one of which simply cannot sing, in a less than mediocre band, on every fuckin' guitar magazine nowadays?

+10,000,000,000

I reserve pure, unbridled hate for very few bands. Trivium is one of them!

-a

Comment

Well i also don't get what Trivium is all about. Their songs do nothing for me.
      But there was a video posted some time ago here where those two guitar players doing some solos for a song and those guys can really play.

Flo
      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Marketing

Comment

I had the displeasure of seeing Trivium play live once ... and honestly I've never felt more embarassed to be at a metal show. The whole thing seemed scripted, much like a boy-band performance. Everything from their stage movements all the way down to their outfits.

It was great to hear them get heckled after Matt Heafy started saying "I wanna see a fucking circle-pit! We're not going to start playing again until I see a circle pit!"

-a

Comment

their use of deans instead of jacksons infuriates me
            grrr
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by HoWheels View Post
              It was great to hear them get heckled after Matt Heafy started saying "I wanna see a fucking circle-pit! We're not going to start playing again until I see a circle pit!"
              What a pole smoker.
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

they are a band heavily influenced by the 80's, so they are trying to mimic how 80's acts would do the stage show presense and all.

I saw them at ozzfest one year and they sounded like shit, but it wasnt there fault, it just had to do with the sound guy sucked ass and there was way to much bass in the mix.

Honestly i am not a big fan of theres, but then again i am really not into much metal anymore, but with that being said i like the fact that there are groups out there trying to bring back the 80's vibe of having a good time on stage, giving a show etc....

You can say what you want about them, but if they didnt have a big fan base, well guitar world wouldnt be posting them all over there magazines.

Comment

I can't stand them myself.

Comment

I won't heckle those who like Trivium, I just never got into the whole screamo-thing/scene, it's the vocals who ruin it for me.
                    But I don't mind cookie monster vocals.. Maybe I'm just weird?
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Never got into. Sounds like old school Metallica my ass
                      Last edited by CharvelRocker; 12-16-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Anyway...I like trivium and I don`t give a flying f**k what you thing...
                        both guitarists are great guitar players...(listen to In The Fire from the Roadrunner United album)...
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I like your attitude Special-K Actually more people should have that attitude.
                          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

i prefer there last album when they screamed, even tho i dont really like that sort of thing now when the singer singsit just seams realy souless
                            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                              both guitarists are great guitar players...(listen to In The Fire from the Roadrunner United album)...

That's just a perfect song!
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X