No announcement yet.

OK, I hate Trivium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like Trivium but I have to see them anyway since they are on tour with three bands I do like.. and they can play. They might not write good songs, but they are better then your average guitarist

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Yes, he certainly did!!

Sittin' at a empty bar, right after sound check..and "Ride the lightning" is his favorite album!

and never interupt him during a Candlemass show because he'll wanna punch you in the face..

If I were you,I would ask for a guest appearance in the album,like a 2 seconds solo or somethin like that
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
        If I were you,I would ask for a guest appearance in the album,like a 2 seconds solo or somethin like that

I wold LOVE to have Jeff Play on my cd..I don't care if he farts into a mic..even that would be awesome!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          I wold LOVE to have Jeff Play on my cd..I don't care if he farts into a mic..even that would be awesome!!

Can I play,too? BTW I play like shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
            Can I play,too? BTW I play like shit

Sure dude..Ummm..how about the Kazoo..

You can always do a Kerry King whammy bar solo...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• But I don't like the Floyd

Comment

Working...
              X