Jackson Sighting last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Sighting last night

I'll diss Kiss. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Who was playing with Justin Timberlake? I know that Greg Howe was N'Sync's touring guitarist for a while and he's a Jackson guy. After doing some quick checking, that's him on Timberlake's new CD.

Comment

i saw the new evanescene video which is unfavourable by my standard. no jackson's sighting. where's the jackson guy?

Comment

The guy that played Jacksons is no longer with the band.

Comment

Originally posted by micha:

kiss didn't have any success without their coulered faces...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You must be young [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Lick it up, Animalize, Asylum and Crazy Nights all went Platinum. Granted it was nowhere close to the post Alive (75-78) frenzy but far from not having any success!

I love Kiss and I'm not afraid to admit it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ben Moody
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

is he? I guess going back to flipping burgers will be a let down after the world tours & recording career thing. I'd be moody too.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrodder:
                The guy that played Jacksons is no longer with the band.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">he left?
                I heard he almoust did, but I didn't know he actually made it?

I saw'em in october this year and they were quite good!! I didn't expect them to have any serious live performance, but they actually kicked ass IMO.

I saw him use something that looked like a string thru soloist and an SLSMG and his DKMG.

was quite cool, even though they did too much posing for my taste...
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

VitG:
                  When you were a kid, looking up to your favourite rock star, were you a fan because of their technical facility on the instrument, or by how cool they looked and how their music made you feel?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Both. I started playing drums at 5 years old, but always liked the sound of rock guitar. My older brother had BTO's "Not Fragile" and would play it constantly. I was hooked on the sound of the lead guitar, but I gotta admit, that cheesy rock star pose of Blair Thornton inside the cover with his SG made me say, "I wish I could play and look cool like that". Alvin Lee was also a favorite of my older brother and his sound sealed the deal for me. It was guitar for me from then on. I gave up drums for good around age 14.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X