X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mostly Cob /roope pics

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...=/dimmu%20show

Re: mostly Cob /roope pics

Steve, did Roope play his RR for the most of the show? I find it interesting that earlier in the tour he was playing that ESP star most of the time, but all the pictures I've seen from the recent shows he has been playing his RR.

Nice pics BTW! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it was the Jackson all night.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Does Jeff Loomis have a Schecter endorsement now? It seems like he is playing those more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
          Does Jeff Loomis have a Schecter endorsement now? It seems like he is playing those more and more.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">both guitarists played em , schecter is owned by esp now aren't they ? I'd rather play one of those than a ltd , but wait I do think that the other guitarist was playing loomis's old ltd acually . to bad [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I didn't think it was owned by ESP. At any rate, I'd gladly play a Schecter over any ESP, especially if they were kicked to me for free. It looks like Jeff has got a 007 in that pic...I think those are cool guitars, I always liked the white one that Quinn Allman from the Used plays.

Comment

The schecter dealer in Vancouver said ESP has owned them for a while.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yeap, that is all true.

Also true is the remarkable quality you get when you buy one.

I.just.hate.that.bump.in.the.headstock

I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
                  Yeap, that is all true.

Also true is the remarkable quality you get when you buy one.

I.just.hate.that.bump.in.the.headstock

I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I found it didn't bug me at all weird to look at but playing wise it didn't bug me , but still they are just glorified strats and way to much up here in canada anyway for what you get I think . the worst thing I saw was a fender strat 3 of em going for 30.000 bucks [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] and my imports played or would play better than all of em endored by hue heffner or not who cares just a baseball bat wall hanging with some good airbrush work but dan larence has done way better work than those I've seen there , not sure if it was his work or not but the pile of skulls finish has more detail than those 30.000 dollar fenders but I geuss they are just for dudes who have big cash and want a safe investment or something I'd rather have 10 or 20 usa Jacksons if I was gonna do that or some san dimas stuff [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                    I didn't think it was owned by ESP. At any rate, I'd gladly play a Schecter over any ESP, especially if they were kicked to me for free. It looks like Jeff has got a 007 in that pic...I think those are cool guitars, I always liked the white one that Quinn Allman from the Used plays.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I tryed the 6 string version out and it played pretty nice but they wanted to much cash for it I'd say it was a 600 dollar guitar and they wanted 900 plus case I think , in Canadian funny money of course [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X