Roope - Phoenix show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roope - Phoenix show

I got to hang out with Roope at the Phoenix or should say the Scottsdale SHOW @ THE Cajun House , what a class act!!!!!! I was just wandering around and happen to run into him and Pete from Hypocrisy and a few of the other guys they were DAMN COOL!!!We did a few shots!!!!!
    He was telling me about about his setup which was a Lee Jackson pre-amp among other things for both of them(him & Laiho) I think he said a intelleflex or something to that efect.I figured it was a Perfect Connection from what I gathered,hard to understand because of his accent!but I understood him.He did use his Black Rhoads the whole night.I ask about his black Star he said he was trying to get use to it!but other than hanging on the Bus it was a great time.I missed Hypocrisy because of the long line to get in,I apoligized to Pete for this for not getting off my butt and getting there earlier.The bands were great,sound could have been better.But Phoenix/Scottdale area were treated to one hell of a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Roope - Phoenix show

Cool story bro!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Re: Roope - Phoenix show

good for you man!!
      roope is a cool guy. met him on wacken last year and we had a beer and a cig together, talking for lets say half an hour till I had to go.
      he is really nice to his fans and folks...

and I still say it's a shame for jackson to let this guy hold an ESPee in his hands... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

just downloaded the instructional video with alexi and roope from young guitar magazine, and not only that roope kicked serious ass, he even wore a "get the best, fuck the rest; JACKSON" shirt in that vid!!
      just a mixture of betrayal and incredible dumbness from jackson side IMO...
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
      X