Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unleashed in the East

Originally posted by Subvamp:
    Actually, the studio story was that all the music was recorded live, but something was wrong with the vocal track, so Rob had to re-record his vocals in the studio over the live track. I remember people back in the day calling it "Unleashed in the Studio" and other b.s. like that. It's not like Halford couldn't sing live....everyone who's ever seen them knows that Halford has never had a problem singing live. It was just a recording screw up. So basically, all the music is absolutely live, but the vocals are dubbed. No big deal to me though....I love that CD! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">crap, i read this too not long ago... something to the extent that rob was ill during that part of the tour and they redid his vocal tracks, but that was it.

victim of changes kicks ass. one of my favorite priest songs.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by txcharvel:

Has anyone seen the DVD Live in London? It's super, a must for any JP fan.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have - it is awesome. Desert Plains sent shivers down my back. I've only seen Priest with Ripper; can't wait to see the next tour w/ Rob!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I saw Priest once... on the Painkiller tour! Testament and Megadeth opened. What a killer show!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm definitely looking forward to the new stuff. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X