What the F*CK??!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the F*CK??!!!

...On the heels of Ozzy's admission that he was sexually abused as a child and Sharon's revelations that she had an affair with late Ozzy guitarist Randy Rhoads comes Kelly's true confession that she's feuding with her older sister Aimee...

Randy Rhoads and Sharon Osbourne??!! Goog god get me to a church, the world is ending.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/ar...px?news=142471

Re: What the F*CK??!!!

Do you reckon if we ignored them, they'd go away?

Comment

Ok, I really have to doubt the Sharon/Randy hook-up thing. If you look at the pictures in the "Tribute" album gatefold, his girlfriend was a lot hotter than Sharon ever was. Plus, think of the age difference...

I can only imagine Randy doing Mrs. Osbourne if he thought it would advance his career. It certainly wouldn't be her sparkling personality... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

As far as Kelly Osbourne goes, I think she's on minute 14 and 59 seconds of her brush with fame...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans:
          Do you reckon if we ignored them, they'd go away?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll let you know if it worked. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Awesome, a Christmas hat! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Pro-Fusion: Haven't you ever wanted something different? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion:
                As far as Kelly Osbourne goes, I think she's on minute 14 and 59 seconds of her brush with fame...
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">to funny [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sharron and Randy Rhoads??????? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Thank god MTV wasn't around to make a mockery of that!

Comment

I think Kelly and Rosie O' Donnell need to hook up, that ought to put some spark back in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
                      Pro-Fusion: Haven't you ever wanted something different? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If, by 'different' you mean having sex with an older woman who looked like Sharon Osbourne looked in 1982, then no I haven't...

Comment

not that I'm defending her or anything, but you guys are making it sound like poor, innocent, 26 year old Randy was taken advantage of by a much older woman. She wasn't 51 back then! There was only, what, 5 years difference between them?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

What did she look like back then. I can't say I remember. Anyone have a pic?
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp:
                            ...and Sharon's revelations that she had an affair with late Ozzy guitarist Randy Rhoads...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anyone else appalled by this? Seems like this woman will litterally walk over graves for publicity. Way to tarnish the reputation of a dead man who can't speak for himself. I'm sure Mrs Rhoads is delighted. Not.

'bane

Comment

This is the best I could find, after a quick search... Early '80s

Comment

Working...
                              X