What the F*CK??!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the F*CK??!!!

Who's who in that pic? (snicker snicker)
    Occupy JCF

Comment

would anyone else not be surprised if Sharon had just a little to do with his whole prescription addiction [40+ pills a day] getting that out of control to the point where he's completely irrational and incoherent? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

i posted this in another thread started by sully-
        this is a ploy to sell more books in my unhumble opinion-

breaking news, this just in-

all the guitar players from ozzy had to perform cunnilingus on sharon osbourne and bring her to orgasm to get the gig. this act also had to be performed every night when ozzy was too wasted to perform himself, due to "whiskey dick" and that other horrible condition, "coke noodle".
        so far the following have been indicted in sharons fourth new book this week titled " i was a fukk socket for the devil"-
        brad gillis
        jake e. lee
        zakk wyld
        * bernie torme

*- bernie torme was said to have left the band
        due to stage fright, but the shocking truth has come out that he just could not stand the smell of it.

man i am a little pissed at sharon right now, would'nt you say? leave it alone for godsakes.
        tommy

--------------------
        Don't forget to get your whole head in front of the shotgun, thanks for calling!!!(denis leary)
        ---------------------------------
        YOU MUST SEARCH FOR WHAT YOU LIKE IN LIFE, AND THEN DRINK IT....
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I guess there wasn't that much of an age difference between them--Randy just looked like a 14-year old! But still, I just have a hard time imagining him doing the nasty with Sharon.

And I think it's despicable of her to tell the world about it at this point. But then, I've come to loathe a lot of things about the Osbourne organization in recent years. I worshipped at the alter of Black Sabbath when I was a kid, and I'm the first to say that Ozzy has become a sad joke. He needs to heal from his injuries, stop trying to be a multimedia sensation, and get back to being the lead singer of Black Sabbath--ironically, to get his soul back...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans:
            This is the best I could find, after a quick search... Early '80s
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd *almost* rather do the dude in the background with the mustache! Ha ha! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
              all the guitar players from ozzy had to perform cunnilingus on sharon osbourne and bring her to orgasm to get the gig...
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh. Now I better understand why Zakk stopped bathing and brushing his teeth. He's just trying to make himself as uninviting as possible.
              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X