Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new AC/DC album?

hey people,

just wondering if any of you have heard anything about any upcoming new studio album from AC/DC?

I can't even find a slight rumour of them being in the studio...I would love to hear something new from them....and I would like it even more if I could get to see them live [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

cheers,

- Rune.

Re: new AC/DC album?

they're retired man.. unless they got back together and I haven't heard about it.

Comment

Yeah I heard they were in the studio. It was on thae radio I think.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

they're retired man.. unless they got back together and I haven't heard about it.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think they'll go until they're dead. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Retired? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

They are currently writing new material for their new album, and are planning on recording in England after the first of the year, 2004. This will also mark their first release for Epic Records.

Comment

nevermind then lol.. last time I saw them was on TV a while back declaring official retirement.. guess things have changed since then.

Comment

maybe they were just waiting for Angus' hair to grow back... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Cheers,
              Nick

Comment

Working...
              X