JCF artists favorite guitars..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF artists favorite guitars..

It's a tough decision I hope I'll never have to make, but I'd probably die or kill for my JacksonStars NASL:

Runner-up would either be my 1990 Warbird Warrior or 92 Les Paul Standard [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

and #2

i don't think any explanation is necessary [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...if you get a chance, hit the music page on DevaneNet to hear them...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

i wish i knew how to post a picture
        i wish i knew how to do alot of things!!!

one word- elvis

the greatest guitar on the planet.
        14 people have played it, 11 of them agree that
        everything else pales in comparison.
        it's a gold sparkle magic infused charvel strat
        that is actually human. he learns tricks very quickly, and i have had him surgically fastened to my stomach. i whistle, his case opens up, he pops right up, does a 360, and then the whammy bar pops out and twists itself in. remarkable to see!!
        greg crowe- you better hide all three of those!!!

tommy
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'll probably have my ass kicked for this from the Admins, but my favorite guitar ever is my famed Les Paul Custom.

I've had it since Christmas of 1980. The serial ## dates it to 1963, which I don't understand because according to Gibson, they weren't made that year. I dunno....could have been an employee fuck up or something. It originally had the old Klusons and PAF's in it. I still have the original case, original hardware, but the pups have been changed out to EMG 81/85's, and it is on its 4th refret.

Comment

for its ease of play and great sound this is one of the best guitars i have ever owned.

but there is competition from its new stable mate

Comment

My baby...my #1 always....I'm gonna be burried with this axe! I've grown that attached to it! It's also the one guitar I've owned the longest (9 years...that's saying a LOT for me!)

My #2...but still in good running for first place is the Death Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                I've had it since Christmas of 1980. The serial ## dates it to 1963, which I don't understand because according to Gibson, they weren't made that year.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's most likely an early to mid 70's...Gibson solidbody serial numbers around that era became redundant, and are easily confused for 60's serial numbers (6 digits)

1963 Les Pauls were the SG shaped ones.

Comment

Well, I guess I would have to chose my Gibson Les Paul. It was a gift from my wife about 13 years ago and it plays amazing.

And the second runner up would be my Charvel Model 6 Firecrackle. Reason being, back in the late 80's(obviously), I wanted one of these very badly but was never able to find one.

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That's have to be my Jackson Strat. Most of you will remember this one.

Comment

Without a shadow a a doubt the favorite of my current guitars is my RR1. I have yet to play a guitar that fits as well as a Rhoads. Second runner up is a model5a.

Comment

It's a close call but I'd probably go for my GMW Adrian Smith replica (over my Charvel SD1 reissue) - I just love it, but then it is my only guitar which was custom made to my specs.....well my specs combined with the specs of the appearance of Smith's original Jackson!
                        Cheers
                        Ian
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'd choose my Dinky DR-3. A somewhat crappy import model, but I love it.

Comment

Rattlehead's Strat is a real double-take job!
                            First time I looked, I thought "What's with the stoopid pickguard?", but on second inspection...
                            That's a VERY nice axe! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

it is. It's long been a favourite of mine. Wouldn't it look great with a Floyd? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

my favorite is here

Comment

Working...
                                X