Alexi Laiho is an asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexi Laiho is an asshole

Well ...I've been a fan of COB for a very long time ...since the beginning .

But after meeting him last night ...I immediately discovered that he is a egotistcal little fuckin' troll..I was really close to tell him to go fuck himself ....but I think I didn't have to put it in words ...My expression must of displayed my obvious discontent with him ...I blew him off very blatantly ..here's why

I introduced myself and explain that he is held in very high regard by many of his fans on this forum ...As soon a I said the word "Jackson" he got all bent and got his panties in a bunch and started to whine that Jackson didn't make a new guitar for him and ESP did ..."and they smoke any Jackson on the planet"....

I attempted to explain that the forum is made up as players and fans and not the Jackson Co...itself ...he didn't care ...not whatsoever ...So I said to him ..."OK dude whatever ..I'll make sure to tell everyone that""...he said he didn't care ..so now I'm conveying this message onto you guys..

Yeah he's pretty good player but a little whining sisy little asshole ...better put some more eyeliner and nail polish on there Alexi ...maybe revlon will endorse ..you

So if Alexi reads this I have one message for you dude ...Go fuck yourself ...you little troll!!!

I don't blame Jackson at this point not to give that little fag a damn thing!!!

JKackson should scout and approach Loomis if anyone ...because he is worshipped by so many and he appreciates a good thing when he has it and not take things for granted because ..."hey I'm Jeff Loomis and I need a guitar so you better make me one"....Jeff is a down to earth very humble , nice dude ...he thinks he's only OK on the guitar ...He's OK ??...yeah right!!!

and BTW Loomis gave Alexi a guitar lesson of a lifetime last night... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OH and Alexi's and Latava's tone last night sounded like total mushy , dirty ass with their piece of shit rectos..

Jeff told me their tone is so bad ...he could use their amps for the rest of the tour and just used his Line 6 crap ...which I'm not a fan of ...but they smoked the rectos last night ...that's for sure ....no doubt in my mind!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: Alexi Laiho is an asshole

I hung out with Alexi for quite some time at the (hour+) Denver show and he was extremely cool and had only good things to say about Jacksons. He seemed less than thrilled with his ESP, though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe he was just having one of those days. He was really great when I met him.

Loomis, on the other hand, walked right by like a prick.

Go figure.

Comment

Word is getting around that these guys are assholes. They make good music though......Too bad they are a bunch of girliemen fifis........

Comment

Well that's not the Jeff I know..and fuck Alexi...he's a fag.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude and you guys have to remember one thing I am a credible judge of character ...it's my job ...it's what I'm paid for ...to make snap judgements in a blink of an eye...and a blind man could see that the COB dicks were total idiots ....all of them.

Hey don't even fuck with me on this matter ...I loved COB ...kinda still do ...(because of last night) ...I am very disappointed to say the least ..

He left a very bad taste in my mouth because I supported those Misfucks all thes years ...

Alexi LOVES his ESP ...so I don't know what the fuck your talikin' about. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't talk to any of them. But I'm usre if I would have..they would have to do a double take. haha. I yelled at the nevermore boys to play 42147...more than once during their set...no go. ASSHOLES! haha j/k. regardles of their attitudes....they all rule as far as I'm concerned. Doing exactly what I want to be doing. I'm jealous

Comment

Just a general comment: If I ever became that egotistical and whiny and shallow as a musician, I want all of you to come over and beat me to death. Humility is a rare trait in musicians, I'm noticing a lot lately.

Sounds like Alexi is sticking up for his ESPs out of spite for Jackson. Kinda like how one kid may be envious of another kid's bike, but still brag about how their own is better than the others.

Another random comment... any of you see resemblances between Alexi and actress LeeLee Sobieski?

Comment

When we were talking guitar I beleive Alexi's exact words were when asked about his ESP:

"Eh, it's alright, not special."

Comment

hey loomis is not an asshole.....if i had more time id tell you about the megadeth thing and how he was so worried about if he did good in the auditions....it came down to him and friedman and the only reason friedman got it was becuz jeff was a few months away from turning 18.....he is super encouraging too. i kind of got the ego impression from alexi also....but everyone does have their days....
                  www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

Yeah Dave didn't want some baby faced punk blowing him away every night ...Jeff still looks like a kid ...I have an old picture of Jeff . Believe me when he was 17 he looked like 12 ...not kidding ....but he was amazing back then

I have some of Jeff's old stuff on a Fear Tech demo ...he was just a kid..but damn he smoked!!!

I think he would smoke Friedman in a heartbeat ...and that's a bold statement .

I tellin' you guys that attitude of Alexi's and demeanor really , really bummed me out ....I am such a huge COB fan ...that sucks.

Alexi is a fag!

I hope he sees this....and remembers me ....maybe we'll meet again and say something to me ....ahhhh no he won't he's a punk. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm gonna see the show tomorrow night, and here's the explanation I'm hoping is correct about Alexi when u saw him. From what I hear half the bands touring have a severe case of the flu and I think it was CoB that had to cancel their set during a show or two because of it. Maybe he was just in a crabby mood cause he wasen't feeling well...? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeff auditioned for Megadeth? Whoa!! Never knew that... that's pretty awesome.

Damn, it's sad when you choose someone lesser than you to be in your band because you're an egocentric prick. I'd rather be in a band oozing with talent than to have everybody one step below me, because believe it, I'm as untalented as they get. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've met Loomis before and he was a total dude, took time to ansewer all my stupid questions and hang with everyone. I think Alexi's problem is that he's believing his hype to much. I've never met him but it would seem that after seeing him he would be cool like Loomis or a dick like Bill said.

And if there was a contest trust me preist I'd be th eleast talanted [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

During the original Kiss reunion tour in '96, they were utilizing some of the video equipment my company designs and manufactures. As a result, I got free passes to the show both times they came through Minneapolis. Even though I had backstage passes, and was around all day during setup, I didn't want to meet them. I idolized those guys when I was a kid (not so much anymore, but I still like 'em), and it would have ruined me if I met them and they turned out to be pricks.

Sorry to hear about your experience.

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

AlexL,
                              thats a really good point.

Horns, sorry about the experience.

I think anyone who believes in their hype become ego-centric, maniacal, turds. it's sad really.

Comment

Working...
                              X