Alexi Laiho is an asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alexi Laiho is an asshole

well It's 10 pm in OHIo ....I don't know that whole pacific time shit... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOMIS!!!!!!I hate him !!!! He makes me feel like a Jerry's kid when I watch him play....that bastard .

I asked him ....fuck Jeff how do you do it??? How did you get so damn good....he humbly said ..."Bill you can do it too ....you just do it"

I wish it was that simple... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OH yeah someone just mention you have to sit through a bunch of bullshit to get to a couple of good vids ...yep ..

But that hasn't changed much since the original Headbangers ball ....we had to sit through Warrent , Poison , Pretty Boy Floyd , or a really gay Def Lepard vid (pour some suger on my nuts)....to get to a Savatage , King Diamond , Maiden video...not much has changed ..

I do like two bands they'e been playing ...other than Evergrey , Shadows Fall , Arch Enemy , Dimmu and Cradle ....That's Lamb of God and The Black Dailah(sp) murder ...not fuckin' bad stuff ...I really like the Lamb of God stuff ...cool video too ...it makes me smile everytime!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Single bullet theory is OK too ...

But screw POD , E town concrete (wiggers) , KORN ....jeezuzzzz does that shit fuckin' totaly suck dirty ass!!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

EST is the same time as you bill [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
        I am a huge Slayer fan, and i have never met them, and it would totally suck if they turned out to be pricks, especially Jeff Hanneman, he is da man [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've met Kerry a couple times, he is kind of a dick.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Really Ron ..I never met him ...I always assumed Kerry would be a obnoxious jokester , sick fuck ....like someone else I know. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

that sucks he's a dick....maybe that's his role that he plays when he's out and about...but deep inside I bet he has the warm heart of a tiny , fuzzy baby ducky... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

every interview i read that kerry king gives...he comes across as an ignorant prick. I dont' care for him.

Comment

and don't ever do it to Rob Halfords bus or you might find yourself in a uncomfortable position lol //Steve
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The missionary position??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i saw them thurs. night in DC at the 9:30 club.

rythm sound sucked balls!!!! week, thin, couldn't hear it at all. i could hear the solo's though and they sounded fine.

hung out with Roope for a good bit, cool guy. he told me that alexi was real tired and probably would not come out from backstage except to get on the buss.

i told Roope about the sound problem, and he seemed a litte concerned and said he'd talk to his sound man. he said "thats not good, the guitars should be the loudest." "come see a show in finland, the guitars will be very very loud." i laughed.

i asked him about his gear and he said he was playing through a sansamp preamp. then "dimmy burger" (value sized with a diet coke) started up and cut the conversation short. (i didn't feel like yelling in his ear for technical info that i probably wouldn't have been able to understand his accent in the loud enviroment anyway)

i did see alexi on his way from back stage to the bus, he seemed in a hurry but stopped long enough for me to say thanks and that his drummer did give him my bands cd that i gave to him. (the sales sticker on our albums says "recommend buy for fans of Iron Maiden, Mercyful Fate, Judas Preist, and Children of Bodom") shook my hand and then he was out the door.

"dimmy burger" was boaring as shit. hehheh. they are partly responsible for taking the danger out of blackmetal. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

black metal should sound like Venom or Bathory
                Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

venom and bathory don't sound dangerous to me.

not saying I don't like them. but I am saying I like Dimmu just as much.

guess I'm not kvlt, darn.

Comment

Well, considering neither of those bands are black metal I'd have to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Argos:
                      Well, considering neither of those bands are black metal I'd have to disagree.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you just say neither Venom nor Bathory were/are black metal ? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

You obviously need to get a clue. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't get your panties in a wad.

As influetial to black metal as they may be, Venom and Bathory are thrash bands.

How would you classify Venom as black metal? I can see Bathory coming closer, ala The Return and BFD, but Venom were just thrashers who played too much D&D.

That's my opinion, anyway. I think the Venom debate is one that will never end.

Comment

I always thought of venom as a precursor to Black Metal.

Comment

hehe bathory are but not venom...dimmu for me just arent in the same league as say Marduk, or Dark funeral, though the Maelstrom mephisto intro is brutal as fuck, they're still a good band though. imo
                            cheers

Comment

Venom only coined the term "blackmetal". if it wasn't form them it would be called something else.
                              Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Dreamland Rebel is very accurate and correct .....I must say that at least Venon may have sown the seeds of Black metal

I really like Dimmu ...they are a class act even though thay did tone down a bit for public consumption ....do you really expect Satan to go Mainstream....not in my life time!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X