No announcement yet.

CoB/Dimmu Review (Horns, check it out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoB/Dimmu Review (Horns, check it out)

Goddamn....That's all I gotta say. All the bands rocked, including my brother's band (www.invidiatheband.com). CoB and Dimmu were definatly the best of the night, but CoB ruled last night.

AND Horns666...I got to meet Alexi from Bodom. I'm so sorry u caught him on an "off" night, but he is the nicest guy you'lll ever meet in your life. My brother got to chill with him for awhile and he didn't try n rush away from him, he stayed and talked for awhile. I had a quick conversation with him, but only because I assumed he'd be like the other musicians I've ever met. They'll say hi to you and walk away, so I just spoke quickly to Alexi without giving him much of a chance to talk with me. Basically told him he's gotta come back and headline, this place especially cause 30 min ain't shit and EVERYONE fuckin loved you guys. He said they will be back on a headlining tour in the spring, so keep your eyes out fellas. Wasen't much of a review of the concert now that I'm reading it, more of a review of my meeting with Alexi, but ah well. On a side note, my brother also met the other dude's from BOdom, and he said THOSE guys are fuckin pricks. Go figure...

Re: CoB/Dimmu Review (Horns, check it out)

Yeah I know 30 minutes wasn't enough ...I wish they were prepared to play a couple more tunes ...or the same ones over again ..because he was great ....I listened to Hate Crew Death Roll all friggin' day ....damn is it friggin' great...

Maybe he just didn't understand a damn thing I said ... people tell me all the time... I get this alot ..."what the fuck did you say ....man you talk fast"...he probably tought I said something about his mother or somethin...

OK I'll take your word for it....

I did notice their camp wasn't too chummy with the others....hmmmmmm...they are like little recluses smokin' da pot.....dat's wha happen when ya smoke da' pot .... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

COB is awesome!!! What am I suppose to lie....??!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did you see my boy Loomis ...hah??? he's good Huh...? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ December 14, 2003, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Didn't catch him, but he played some sick guitar that night. I'm not a huge fan of his playing, but it's very respectable. Cool show though

Comment

Bodom, Soilwork, and Darkane are planning a tour in spring/summer 2004... can't wait!

Comment

sweetness!

DARKANE HAS THE BEST GUITAR TONE EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
            Yeah I know 30 minutes wasn't enough ...I wish they were prepared to play a couple more tunes ...or the same ones over again ..because he was great ....I listened to Hate Crew Death Roll all friggin' day ....damn is it friggin' great...

Maybe he just didn't understand a damn thing I said ... people tell me all the time... I get this alot ..."what the fuck did you say ....man you talk fast"...he probably tought I said something about his mother or somethin...

OK I'll take your word for it....

I did notice their camp wasn't too chummy with the others....hmmmmmm...they are like little recluses smokin' da pot.....dat's wha happen when ya smoke da' pot .... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

COB is awesome!!! What am I suppose to lie....??!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did you see my boy Loomis ...hah??? he's good Huh...? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">great to see you come back into the CoB-camp dude... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

alexi rules really... I've seen him twice now and I always got a nice chat with him after gigs. he's really a great guy and really patient with his fans. this guy hardly will leave before the last shirt is signed and the last question answered...

must have had a bad day, a hangover or some misunderstandings there...
            for me it sounds like he believed you were from jackson, and one of the guys who kicked his ass a while ago, so...

he's cool usually.
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Alexi is a great guy for sure!

\m/

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
                Bodom, Soilwork, and Darkane are planning a tour in spring/summer 2004... can't wait!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bodom and Darkane? Fucking awesome. I don't give a flying fuck about Soilwork, since they seem to have forgotten that they had albums before Natural Born Chaos. And that those were BETTER.

Comment

They played some older material ..when I saw them... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah.. they played chainheart machine, needlefest, like the average stalker, and more on this last tour.. I don't mind their new stuff either, not as good as their old stuff, but still good.

Comment

Working...
                    X