Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Train on a Hello Kitty guitar. Shred material.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Actually this may be true...the harder you fret, the sharper the note is .

Comment

I really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Ever played the neck on those things?! I love em! So freakin' small!

Comment

I would play one of those, but I'd need extra jumbo frets. That would be so badass to bust out at a show ahaha

Comment

I got one of those Hello Kitty Strats. Target is blowing them out cheap. I used it at practice today - it's pretty cool - it just needs a better pickup.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

They have them at Target? That's weird...

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                I got one of those Hello Kitty Strats. Target is blowing them out cheap. I used it at practice today -
                Pics?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I almost bought one the other day from a guy that got it for his daughter but she didn't want it. I might just see if he still has it.
                  My Toys:
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                  '94 Dinky HX in Black
                  '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I've put a limit on myself at $250au but I want a pink one.
                    Then I'm gonna bloodrip it, add massive frets, floyd it, and upgrade the pickup.

A mate said 'why dont you just paint a guitar pink and/or get a scratchplate. *sigh*, some people just dont get it.

Comment

That was just aweful. I would break down all the awefulness about it but it would be too long of a read.
                      I'll just start off with the fact that I forgot every single note he played a nanosecond after he played it.

Comment

Oh yea.. and lets not forget that the Hello Kitty guitar is for little girls.

Comment

You sure that is a mesa? Doesnt sound like one, maybe a uber or VHT, but that voicing is defintly not a rec and not a mark 4 either.

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                          Holy crap. Now they don't picture the Mesa he's probably through Seriously though, you couldnt pay me to play one those XD

Comment

There is something just fundamentally wrong with that.... Right up there with putting mayo on liverwurst, it just shouldnt be done..
                            Guitars:
                            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                            Amp:
                            VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                              Oh yea.. and lets not forget that the Hello Kitty guitar is for little girls.
                              are you calling me a little girl? :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

those youtube comments are awful.. how dumb can people be..
                                "why do you record your stuff at guitar center?"
                                ROFL

and yeah.. damn those asian people.. the guitar sounded good but i didnt like his playing.. there is a point where u just gotta stop shredding
                                If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X