Decline of Western Civilization Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
    The Odin guys are all still alive. Jeff Duncan the guitar player has been in Armored Saint since the 90's - whenever they are "together" any way... Randy O. did an interview on Metal Sludge a while back. I have some stuff from his other projects since the Odin days.

Wanna be's? No, they were the real thing... More real than I ever was anyway.

By wanna be's I meant all the tools they interviewed who said they were going to make it or die. Not the bands.
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

The guy who was going to tell his friends to put him in a ditch (Matt) when he was done actually lives or lived here in Phoenix last year. Met him at a bar seeing my buddy's cover band. I forget what he's doing now, but I have the movie on my Tivo from IFC and he had me make him a copy. Apparently after all these years he didn't even have one.

I'll say he was pretty well preserved for being around 40.

Comment

Does he still have the crappy glam-wear on? hehe.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
          It starts in about 10 minutes on IFC for those that are sick of Football.

Oden...Oden...Oden...Oden....
          Greg Oden should be one hell of an NBA player.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I think they should have gotten some footage from New York as well. In fact, the clubs in New York I truly think kicked the daylights out of the clubs in L.A.
            much bigger, just as many women, and the scene was just as happening, with the exception of getting signed to a label, then L.A. takes the title. New York was a disaster area and then in '89 I moved out here to BCB and may stay forever.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X