Dave Sharmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Sharmen

I see other post's on guy's like Lee,and Skyes but does anyone remember a guy called Dave Sharmen? He was from the UK,and he played a checkered pattern Jackson Soloist.The Cd/tape was called 1990.Great songs and even better guitar playing.It seem's that he has fallen off the planet,and at that time he was considered the next big thing.Listen to the title cut 1990 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Dave Sharmen

Yes he did ...I have the CD and the old guitar world with him in a interview ..I remeber he was from England and that that he turned his back to the audience (like Eddie in the old days) so nobody can see how to do some of his chops..

I have all the old shrapnel shredder type stuff...I was a huge fan of that stuff...still am sorta....I sometimes listen back on alot of it and somethings are starting to show it's age...

Like 1990 the drum machine ...the "casio" sounding keys...and the title alone .."1990"...damn does time fly ...I remember when that came out..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought that I had the only copy of that album! God, it's obscure over here, let alone in the US. Good stuff, I wonder what he's doing these days?

Comment

Thank God I thought I was the only one who knew of this guy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X