Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted two Jacksons in a Jackie Chan movie... never thought I'd see that!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted two Jacksons in a Jackie Chan movie... never thought I'd see that!

I was watching the Jackie Chan movie "Rumble In The Bronx" the other day and noticed two guys playing what looked like pointy head Jacksons in the club scene. My brother and I exclaimed, to our surprise, "Jacksons!!"

Always nice to see Jacksons in unlikely places. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Spotted two Jacksons in a Jackie Chan movie... never thought I\'d see that!

hahahahaha....

great eye bro!I love jackie... being asian, I've seen all his movies, even the chinese ones (despite the fact that I'm korean, haha)

Comment

That is cool.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

good eye, Priest. Seen that one a couple of times & don't think I've ever noticed.

Jackie is great. I've seen a lot of his Chinese movies too. I remember a lot of a people complaining about the subtitles in Crouching Tiger when it came out, but reading subtitles while keeping an eye on the action is second nature for me after growing up watching old Jackie Chan movies. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Hehe.. yeah I've thought about that too... but I've never been able too see exactly what it was... just that it looks like Jacksons'. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Now I'm going to have to watch that movie again. I totally missed it. Also a Jackie Chan fan, I've got a box set of his movies, 5 DVD's. His old Chinese stuff, some are quite humorous.

Comment

haha subtitles are great...especially when you talk to someone who complained about it, because they couldn't read fast enough to see the action!
              hahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X