No announcement yet.

New EVH-pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed definitely looks like he's "had some work done" lately.

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
      Your right Bill, it's the new $25.000 Fender/Charvel EVH replaca............

..for that $$$..it better blow me while playing itself.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar08man View Post
        interesting, hes using the fender replica of the frankie in these pics, and not the real one (look at the strap eye-hook on upper horn, its not supposed to be there)
        It's a replica. Why wouldn't it be there? If this is anything like the Clapton Blackie. This will be an exact replica right down to the pick scratches, cigarette burns and the screweye strap mounts.
        And with the pic of EVH with the 2 of them they both have the screweye. Again why wouldnt it be there?
        Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
          It's a replica. Why wouldn't it be there? If this is anything like the Clapton Blackie. This will be an exact replica right down to the pick scratches, cigarette burns and the screweye strap mounts.
          And with the pic of EVH with the 2 of them they both have the screweye. Again why wouldnt it be there?
          Gil

Do you know how many different necks have been on Frankie? When it was just B/W like on the VH1 album cover, it had Gibson on the headstock. Than he put a Kramer neck on it, and then something else. So no, it CAN'T be an exact replaca of that guitar...........(what about the sweat stains??)
          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            ..for that $$$..it better blow me while playing itself.

Now that's what I'd call "customer service"..............
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Now that's what I'd call "customer service"..............
              I'll let you all know when I get mine.
              Last edited by VinceV; 01-07-2007, 04:37 PM.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                My fuzzy ballsack can look like a ray of sunshine in black and white film, shot by a pro..with makeup artists standing by..

.....ummmmmmm.......it REALLY scares me if you KNOW this for a fact.........
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Hey, he got new shoes....

Comment

Hey, Ed got some new shoes!

Don't bust on God, fuckers.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Funny, we wern't busting on God, Just Eddie. hehe.
                      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Do you know how many different necks have been on Frankie? When it was just B/W like on the VH1 album cover, it had Gibson on the headstock. Than he put a Kramer neck on it, and then something else. So no, it CAN'T be an exact replaca of that guitar...........(what about the sweat stains??)
                        Yes I do realise how many necks have been on frankie. It started with the Gibson Logo'd Harmony neck, then the Charvel necks, the Kramers, etc.. But wouldnt be frankie without the screweyes. :P
                        Gil

Comment

Your right Bill, it's the new $25.000 Fender/Charvel EVH replaca............

I'm pretty sure the one on the left is the current incarnation of Franky and the right is the relic

Comment

^^^^

Really? what's the difference?

Comment

it looks to have the same markings as the recent pics of franky, the neck, upper bout and the forearm contour are different from the one on the right

Comment

I played my Purple artchtop Wolfgang today..it looks and smells like the day I brought it home..when it just came out..

what a a guitar that is..

Sounds incredible!!

I keep it in a time capsule, and I'm glad I did..

Bill Z
                                Last edited by horns666; 01-09-2007, 03:57 AM.
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X