X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a couple cds...

Beau Nasty

Razormaid

Let me know if you have them, and could maybe burn one for me. I have tons to trade.

Chris

BTT - thread resurrection!

Comment

Try looking at CD Warehouse? They have just about everything.

Comment

Not a chance on these. They are *almost* non-existant - even a tough eBay find. And yes, I went to grade school... CD Warehouse sucks.

Comment

Have you tried

http://www.musicstack.com/

If it's out there you can probably find it here. Now how much you are willing to pay, well that's up to you.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

There is a store called Slipped Disc in Valley Stream New York that has a lot of obscure metal albums..their number is (516) 872-0516...give them a call

Comment

Is Beau Nasty a Hip Hop artist. There is one song by them on Napster - My Thuggie Boo. It sure does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by mhenson42 View Post
                Is Beau Nasty a Hip Hop artist. There is one song by them on Napster - My Thuggie Boo. It sure does suck.
                STFU, man... Just the fact that you know that should get you banned!!

Look up Beau Nasty on youtube. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Comment

Beau Nasty was a cool band. Very good guitarist.
                  1990 Jackson Professional
                  1992 Dean ML
                  2004 Epiphone Flying V
                  2005 Epiphone Dot
                  2009 Fender Stratocaster
                  2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
                  2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
                  2006 Fender P Bass
                  2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
                  1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
                  1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
                  Custom Pedalboard
                  ADA MP1
                  ADA FX2
                  Tascam 2488

Comment

pricey tho..

ebay was cheaper ..plenty of BIN cass for 4-5.00 plus one auction.

Comment

Hi Tom,

Good to see you're still alive & kickin'. No cassettes for me though - I've got no player anymore, so no way to record... I was just hoping someone out there had it, as I've spent more money on 80's rare stuff than I can think about... If no one has it, I don't need it THAT bad, but just thought I'd check since I've hooked more than a couple JCFers up with tunes that a hard to find.

BTW - most of you promised you'd hook me up with other tunes, or a kick-back of a couple bucks, and so far, nothing -- you guys know who you are... How you can live with yourselves is beyond me...

Ralph is hooking me up with Beau Nasty though - thanks Ralph!

Comment

Originally posted by Psh511 View Post
                        There is a store called Slipped Disc in Valley Stream New York that has a lot of obscure metal albums..their number is (516) 872-0516...give them a call
                        Have you ever been there???? I bought a LOT of vinyl albums there back in the day. I loved that store. Back in the 80's they used to have album signings there. I met a lot of bands in that store.....RATT, Queensryche, WASP, and others........even Wendy O. Williams!!!! As a matter of fact, when I met her and her band, the bass player recognized me from high school!!! We both went to Valley Stream Central HS. That was fun. BTW.... Wendy O was NUTS!!!! With what she wrote on the album, I can't even show my kids until they are older!!!!

I don't live in Valley Stream anymore, but still close enough to stop by there once in a while!!
                        Guitars:
                        Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                        1988 Model 2,
                        Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                        RR3
                        Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                        1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                        2005 SG Special

Comment

Yea..I live around the corner..I go there one a week when I walk my dog...always have great stuff and they are super nice...

Comment

Working...
                          X