Opeth!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opeth!!!

yes, indeed they are. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

DVD is available in the US TOMORROW!!!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone get/see the DVD yet?

Comment

My friend that I went to the show with says that he's had it for a while, thru preordering I guess. He said that it's good but they don't play anything from before Blackwater Park. Maybe I'll go check it out this weekend.

Comment

your friend probably got it from The End Records.

they had it available since it came out in Europe. but it cost like 22 bucks. as opposed to waiting till now and gettign it for 15 from amazon.com

Comment

You're in for an awesome show buddy! On a side note, I put all my Opeth concert pics into a Photobucket thing... here is the slide show.

http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=Peter2.jpg

Comment

hey boxcar - i really wish you loved 80's butt rock like we do!
                Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">what the hell? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh, why do you wish that?

Comment

I will see them tomorrow night…can’t wait. Hopefully they will have the DVD at the merch table.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">haha i have no idea what you're saying but it sounds funny

Comment

Could be seeing Opeth tonight, if it weren't for damn college!

Comment

Ditched a locking nut for drop D? I thought they were diehard A440ers. I have read where they stated thier aversion to dropped tunings "the guitar was meant to be played in standard" etc. What were they playing? Looked like PRS the last few live shots I have seen. I gotta get that DVD, and hope to see them someday in the not too distant future.

Comment

I think they use Drop D on Demon of the Fall, I can't remember. Both Peter and Mikael used PRS, and Mikael's acoustic was a Martin. Peter used that PRS in the first picture, and a trans red Singlecut with a quilt top. Mickael had two PRS, a blue one and a brown one with flame maple tops. They both used Boss GT6's on the floor which sounded great for their effects, and Peter used the Laney GH100L and Mikael used that Laney with all the knobs on it, whatever that one is...I told my friend that I would offer to buy Peter's Rhoads for $21 if he said that he didn't like it when I asked him about it.

Comment

It's a fair offer. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cool stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X