Marcel Coenen -NEw Race Live!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcel Coenen -NEw Race Live!!!

shit I love this guys playing , I am going to have to get this DVD.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

love the 2 Bo-el 7's
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Yea, Marcel is a bad MO-FO
    i remember catching a couple of his vids a year or two ago and thinking,,,damn ,,more woodshedding for me

MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Cool dude, great player, and the DVD mix kicks ass... very in your face guitar sound, but well balanced with the rest of the band!
      The other guitarist is a monster as well

Comment

So that is who is. I had some of his videos but did know who he was. Great player indeed.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Wayniac do you have this DVD?
          i just ordered it directly from Marcel tonight (and his speed up instructional DVD too)
          I have his first CD and it's great from beginning to end.
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Yep - I have the DVD. Good stuff, good camera angles, great sound.
            I knew him from when he was an online DJ -have both the Lemur Voice discs, as well as a personally burned copy of his 1st solo CD (got it from him at Powermad 2000 when he played, and we played the following day).
            Didn't know he had an instructional DVD out - have to check it out. He's a great mix of shred and melody
            You'll enjoy the show - post a review to share your impressions of the DVD and the instructional vid when you get it if you can

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
              So that is who is. I had some of his videos but did know who he was. Great player indeed.
              Also played in Sun Caged (new disc out soon) and Lemur Voice (2 releases on Magna Carta), as well as guitar work on Hubi Meisel's "Emocean" release. Also 2 solo CD's.. Guitar talk, and Colour Journey
              Did a MONSTER cover of Caught in a Web on some tribute disc, and on the 2nd Lemur Voice, he does a cool version of "Beat It" - Sting meets metal... does the solo and solo tone pretty much note-for-note

Comment

Cool thanks for the info Wayniac.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Marcel is great. I think he's the best known Dutch shredder at the moment? I got some guitar lessons from him

Here's him playing the Dutch anthem haha

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    Cool thanks for the info Wayniac.
                    No prob Scotty!

Comment

Working...
                    X