Check this out motherfuckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check this out motherfuckers

Faith No More is the only band I ever heard of out of the ones mentioned. Who the hell are these guys? Nobody does Kiss better than Kiss. Especially Black Diamond.

Comment

I agree with you on the kiss comment, however not even Kiss can do Black Diamond like Kiss used to!

Turbonegro is only the best band in the world right now.

Comment

I'll check it out, I love Satyr.

Comment

Yeah I've heard of FNM, but not the individual guys [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Anyway, FNM? File them under "Where Are They Now?" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

turbonegro [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that was what I thought as well: neger is in dutch the same as negro [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

harrald

Comment

Four of the best musicians in the world doing 16 of the best songs ever
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Black Diamond Brigande is only doing Black Diamond. The rest of the songs are played by the original artists

Comment

Originally posted by BK:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                  Four of the best musicians in the world doing 16 of the best songs ever
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Black Diamond Brigande is only doing Black Diamond. The rest of the songs are played by the original artists </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OOPS. Yet another lame compilation then. We needed A SECOND OPINION from NORGE to straighten shit out.

Comment

Ron, Faith No More broke up a few years ago, in like 98 or 99. Mike Patton is working with Mr. Bungle and Fantomas and doing some producing I believe, Mike Bordin plays drums for Ozzy and Black Sabbath, Jim Martin grows big pumpkins, Roddy Bottum...well I don't know what he is doing. Same with Trey Spruance and John Hudson.

Comment

Shit, compilation?? I thought they were doing more covers! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Anyway Mike Patton is also working in a band called Tomahawk.

- Rune.

Comment

tomahawk is a great, great band

Comment

Working...
                        X