Dan Swano's live rig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Swano's live rig.

I know he recorded edge of sanity with a PodXT.

Does anyone know what he uses for live performances (with Edge of Sanity...back in the day..or his current Nightingale and Solo projects)?

He is the man. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Dan Swano\'s live rig.

Originally posted by the_drip:
    I know he recorded edge of sanity with a PodXT.

Does anyone know what he uses for live performances (with Edge of Sanity...back in the day..or his current Nightingale and Solo projects)?

He is the man. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">don't know but I know a guy who plays in [or is] empyria and he uses the pod live as well as in the studio , that would fuck me up though , I need that power behind me lol //Steve

Comment

In Edge of Sanity, Dan's live rig was a microphone [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] (he didn't play guitar in Edge of Sanity, he sang....played guitar on Crimson II, but they haven't supported that album on tour or anything, and even if they did I'm sure he'd still be just the vocalist...)

I don't know his live rig for the projects where he actually does play guitar live, but I don't think he played guitar live for any of his heavier bands...

Comment

I"ll look at the nightingale website I guess. If I recall. Dan actually plays his guitars, Jimi Hendrix Style...stringed for aright hand player..but he's left handed..so it's upside down. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Laney combo????! Maybe that's not his. who knows. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X