Sepultura gear question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepultura gear question

Do you know what type of amps and pickups they used for the ARISE album?
    thanks,
    Erik

Re: Sepultura gear question

I have an interview with Andreas from May 1992 Guitar World. He says that he uses a Charvel/Jackson Randy Rhoads model and a Marshall 800. For effects he used an ART and an ADA unit, but he says that he can't remember what they are, because he leaves them in the USA because it would be too expensive to bring into Brazil.

Comment

Do you think the Marshall was modded cause I don't think you could achieve that tone without a mod or something being run in front of it for more umph?
      thanks,
      Erik

Comment

I have no idea. He's so unspecific on his gear anyway that the interview doesn't really help much at all either.

Comment

They were known for using the Triaxis Pre amps along with Simulclass 2:90 power amps, Andreas' guitars were that single pickup Charvel and a professional series Jackson Randy Rhoads, Max used BC Rich Warlocks ( dunno what series) and Gibson SG, Marshall 1960 cabs

Comment

a professional series Jackson Randy Rhoads
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">- that on the roots and arise video ? it looks like a rr1 so i am assuming it's a rr pro yup ?

i've seen a pic of him with a white rhoads with gold pinstripes ( ltd look but definitively not a ltd )

i found something like this but it's probably from the later era .

http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/guitargear/Kisser.html

Comment

the one with all the stickers sia a proffessional one, the others he play are RR1's

Comment

Working...
              X