KMFDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KMFDM

Cool. I'll have to check it out. I've heard bits and pieces here and there of that and the KMFDM stuff. I only have two cd single things from KFMDM... Godlike, which has the songs Godlike, Friede, and Crazy Horses. And the other has three different versions of Megalomaniac, two versions of Anarchy, and Unfit. I had a mix tape a friend made me years ago with a bunch of other stuff.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

you need to check out the albums,

Nihil, Angst and Xtort.

probably teh 3 most...guitar driven albums they put out.

Anarchy is probably my favorite KMFDM song though. it rules. in every aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        Well, drip, you posted before I did, but you got the Ms mixed up! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

"Mitleid" = pity, compassion, mercy

"Merheit" = masses, common people
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm, maybe I ought to be more careful and put a smiley emoticon following every post made on this forum, whether it be serious or for comic relief.

OF COURSE I KNOW THAT KMFDM DOESN'T MEAN "KILL MOTHER FUCKING DEPECHE MODE".

Personally, "I don't like it" when someone takes a joke seriously.

Comment

Quoted the wrong post! Ha ha!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Kiss My Fuckin' Dick, Man! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              Kiss My Fuckin' Dick, Man! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">don't get it ? where were ya suppose to post ? //Steve

Comment

I like Depeche Mode. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

kmfdm was probably my second favourite band (after maiden hehe) from naive up to nihil. each new album was an improvement over the previous both in terms of production and songwriting.

Xtort was a huge disappointment for me. Nothing new sonically, 2-3 great songs and the rest was pretty average. Skold added a breath of fresh air on the symbols record (Anarchy is a great track). As I'm typing this I cannot remember a single song off of Adios, and I did listen to it quite a number of times. I couldn't listen to MDFMK. I didn't bother checking out the last two KMFDM records. Although I hear Raymond Watts is on it and I love his stuff with KMFDM..

I actually prefer my industrial without guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                    dude, that MDFMK album is fuckin awesome.

it made me want to by all that synth/drum crap that they use.

I bought that album twice. Now I can't find either copy. I need to listen to that again.

WITCH HUNT! GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man I have always wondered if that was any good I figured it would ahve sucked for no real reason I just got that feeling the reversed name seemed so gimmicky
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

i thought KMFDM is a radio station! Bwhahaha!

Comment

http://www.kmfdmradio.net/

who said it wasn't? they pretty much jsut play all KMFDM songs..as well as the band member's "other" projects. It's all industrial though.

Comment

i'll tuned to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X