Enforsaken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforsaken

Anyone into them? I got a copy of Enforsaken - Embraced by Misery from a band mate on Friday. This CD kicks ass! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Anyone not familiar with Enforsaken, should check them out immediately.

Re: Enforsaken

I just got a promo of their new disc, due out March 23rd. It's called "Forever Endevor".

I have to listen to it a few more times but, so far...production is good, but nothing has jumped out at me...yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

My brother talks to the singer sometimes. Great band, nice guy, waiting impatiently for the new stuff.

Comment

Yes those guys are very young as well , I bought their disc from theit bassist on-line.

I have mentioned them times before and never had any response , yes, they are very very good , alot like what I'm doing but with different vocals. My singer actualy likes to "sing" most of the time.

But I want to bring this genre / flavor of metal to Cleveland because it is my favorite and nobody is doing it.

Enforsaken is great!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X