OMG - A Guitar Solo on MTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMG - A Guitar Solo on MTV

gotta agree there, dont complain it could be rap ya have to listen to [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    if i could play and sing like that and make the $$ they are makin to have fun and be slap happy silly or fruity without worrying about what ppl think about me i would in a heartbeat.
    and btw where is the rule that metal has to be dark depressing stuff?

Comment

I was real glad to hear a solo and see all those stacks of marshalls [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      i dont really care for the band though [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
        I don't have a problem with falsetto singing. It takes a real man to sing soprano [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . King Diamond, Ray Alder, Russel Allen, James LaBrie, and Warrel Dane are all good examples.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The rest I agree with you about, but King Diamond's falsetto has always sounded extremely gay and funny to me. His natural voice is okay, but I just laugh my ass off at his falsetto. The music behind him is good though, which is what I gather supporters are saying about The Darkness. Pretty much anything's better than Justin Timberflake, eh?
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
          I'm just glad there's any metal to listen to, after the 90's crap. With all that ghetto booty bumpin bullshit! I fucking hate cRAP... I mean rap... no I think I got it right the first time! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the Darkness is NOT metal. damnit. they're classic rock

like neo-classic rock.

there is nothing metal about them, at all.

A good band, but don't mix them up with metal.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
            The rest I agree with you about, but King Diamond's falsetto has always sounded extremely gay and funny to me. His natural voice is okay, but I just laugh my ass off at his falsetto.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm the same. It sounds like Homer Simpson putting on a voice to imitate Marge or something. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

the Darkness is NOT metal. damnit. they're classic rock
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Whoa, hold on there Drip! I'm not saying The Darkness is the heaviest shit out there. I remember the early 80's when this kinda music would have been considered Metal. There are all kinds of metal. It doesn't have to be Slayer! I like all kinds of Metal. Fine call it Hard Rock. Whatever. All I'm saying is at least its not that Rap bullshit or Dave Matthews whiny crap!
              It's kinda refreshing to here something new from a ROCK band. Its not my favorite, but its not bad. He does hit a little high for my taste but what the hell, I won't get picky!
              [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X