Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guitar video for all you Alexi / Roope fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A guitar video for all you Alexi / Roope fans.

Originally posted by jgcable:
    Currently he is just clone of who he is studying. He has no personal style.. YET!! He is busy building a great foundation. Hopefully he will find his own voice one day.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hummm... sounds like my bud Kenny Wayne Shepherd. I used to watch him play clubs in Shreveport when he was 16. Then 17. Then 18....

A (jealous) guitar bud of mine used to say, "Blues? At 16?! Just wait until he's been divorced a couple a times!"

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

One more thing. I really enjoyed the video. It is very instructional and clear. I also like the style, the tone, the guitars and the playing. I am just inherantly tough (jealous) regarding other guitar players who actually have careers in the music business. Since I last posted I have already checked out some of thier other material. The songs are really good, the playing is excellent and the singer is friggin horrible. I was never into that out of key, yelling shit anyway. He sounds like they pulled him from the crowd or a bad karaoke bar. They need a guy like David Draiman or Chad Gray to balance out the most excellent musicianship.

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Currently he is just clone of who he is studying. He has no personal style.. YET!! He is busy building a great foundation. Hopefully he will find his own voice one day.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hummm... sounds like my bud Kenny Wayne Shepherd. I used to watch him play clubs in Shreveport when he was 16. Then 17. Then 18....

A (jealous) guitar bud of mine used to say, "Blues? At 16?! Just wait until he's been divorced a couple a times!"

Keith
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I feel EXACTLY the same way about KWS. He needs to run over his dog on the way to work. That will get him in the proper mood.

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
          Sorry all, had to take the link down for now. There were ALOT more people downloading than posting about it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Had to save a hunk of my monthly bandwith for normal use. the JCF burned through about half of it.

If anyone is absolutly dying for the link, PM me, and I might be persuaded to provide it for you. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'll host something even better once I get some more bandwith. I have quite a few vid's people here might like.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

One more thing. I really enjoyed the video. It is very instructional and clear. I also like the style, the tone, the guitars and the playing. I am just inherantly tough (jealous) regarding other guitar players who actually have careers in the music business. Since I last posted I have already checked out some of thier other material. The songs are really good, the playing is excellent and the singer is friggin horrible. I was never into that out of key, yelling shit anyway. He sounds like they pulled him from the crowd or a bad karaoke bar. They need a guy like David Draiman or Chad Gray to balance out the most excellent musicianship.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">10 bucks says they still live at home dude lol and even though they are my fave players roope looks kinda drunk lol and keeps doing the Zakk arm thing every time he's done playing something lol also I think roope sounds the best probably cause he's been around since the malmsteen age and has lots more experiance than alexi. nice vid though //Steve

Comment

On a side note, how do you all pronounce Roope? Alexi says it very oddly in the video "RRohbah".

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                Is alexi really using that line 6 combo?!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I noticed that, it sounds wicked if he actually is playing through that.

Comment

Man, I missed it...would have liked to see it...hint hint [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Look for it in eDonkey2000, Overnet, eMule, and such. It's out there. Depending on your luck and connection speed it can be a fast download. I'm at 30% on mine.

Comment

hi

maybe someone who already downloaded it can do me a favour and host it? the thing is, i can only d/l with 6kb/s and because of this i loaded 3 hours yesterday and still have only 70%, and if i started loading it from winmx or whatever i would have to start at 0% again...i already tried it, it doesnt work with the 70% download [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ((

so please, someone be so kind and put it up again [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

greets and thanks in advance
                      fragle

ps: i know 6kb is pitiful but thats reality if you live in a VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY small town somewhere in bavaria [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry guys, I can't host it again right now. I only have a few gigs of bandwith left for the month, and need those [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll see what I can do about getting a bit more bandwith though [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I could host it for a while, but I've unzipped it and already deleted the zip file.

'bane

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle:
                            hi

maybe someone who already downloaded it can do me a favour and host it? the thing is, i can only d/l with 6kb/s and because of this i loaded 3 hours yesterday and still have only 70%, and if i started loading it from winmx or whatever i would have to start at 0% again...i already tried it, it doesnt work with the 70% download [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ((

so please, someone be so kind and put it up again [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

greets and thanks in advance
                            fragle

ps: i know 6kb is pitiful but thats reality if you live in a VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY small town somewhere in bavaria [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"you got any bavarian creme filled donuts?"- Weird Al [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bah, you're gone a couple days, and you miss da good stuff... Bleh.

Comment

hey guys,you still can download it with most of p2p clients

Comment

Working...
                                X