Max Cavalera Warlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Cavalera Warlock?

anybody has a pic of a real one? not like the one that's on the BCR site, but an actual Max Cavalera signature model BC Rich Warlock? they came with a blue camo graphic, single di marzio pickup, quad bridge, N/T, ebony board with big diamond inlays, thanx in advance [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Max Cavalera Warlock?

They should put Max's ugly mug on the guitar, that would sell them [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

i thought it was snow camo black,grey& white. if i can find it i have a pic of Max & his Warlocks.

Comment

this one:

??

Rich

Comment

yup that's the guitar, but i need an actual pic, that one looks like a drawing, sorry, but that's the guitar

Comment

yeah.. that is a pic. Not the highest quality, but the Bc Rich website sucks and has always sucked. Those are rare guitars, and that may be the best you will get for awhile.

Comment

I bet that guitar is rare as hell , because i have never seen another picture!!! about 2 years ago a friend of mine found one in seattle that was being sold for 1000$ Venom, i didn't think that was a pic, because, when i super sized it, the neck measure was HUGE! also, the only way you'd get that fretboard that deep into the body was if the guitar was 25 1/2" and those warlocks came with a 24 5/8" scale, so i think that guitar is a mockup.... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Eddie, that is a pic, not a drawing.

Comment

24 5/8" that must be a new scale length??never heard of that before.

Comment

My Warlock's fingerboard is pretty far into the body:

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I meant the treble side Venom [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] , short scale warlocks have the 24th fret/body relation like a Jackson Soloist, 25 1/2" warlocks have it like Jackson dinky, the 24th fret is deeper into the body because the top left horn reaches the bottom of the 12th fret ( damnit i am a warlock freak [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) what would be the size of the body of your warlock? mine is 23· long and 16" on its widest point [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I meant the treble side Venom [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] , short scale warlocks have the 24th fret/body relation like a Jackson Soloist, 25 1/2" warlocks have it like Jackson dinky, the 24th fret is deeper into the body because the top left horn reaches the bottom of the 12th fret ( damnit i am a warlock freak [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) what would be the size of the body of your warlock? mine is 23" long and 16" on its widest point [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X