Lillian Axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lillian Axe

I started cross posting this stuff, so I guess I should keep going. This just proves (once again) is that the internet is a funny place...

Date: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:45 am
    Subject: RE: [Lillian_Axe] Re: (unknown)

Listen up everyone. The band has been dealing with enough confusion and turmoil lately without additional problems from people thinking the band betrayed them. First of all, does anyone even remotely have an idea what WE have been dealing with????? We WILL not and still haven't made any official decision on anything whatsoever. There are a lot of unanswered questions that we simply can not address right now. Would everyone prefer we make a hasty comment on our situation before it is official? Or would people prefer to be informed as to the truth. It seems we're damned if we do, damned if we don't. Sorry, but We will do the responsible correct thing AS SOON AS we know exactly what the status of the band is. To us, a true fan respects the band's predicaments and believes in them through thick and thin. We are trying to make an intelligent decision. I promise you one thing. We will let everyone know the status of Lillian Axe within the next week. Thanks, sb
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure I've spent more time watching Steve play live than any other guitarist, and I enjoyed it every time. Nothing but respect from me.
    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Working...
    X