Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testement on tour question for the board.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man Barker is the shit!

Comment

Nick Barker is my son's drum heroe..his number # 1 dude.

I got to meet Barker a few years ago..I told him that and he couldn't believe it. He gave a bunch of signed shit to give to Vinny..he's a moster player and a class act!!

I had lunch with Steve D when he came through the airport and his flight was delayed. He wanted to store his bass and things so he could walk around. Instead we both played his fretless and ate Burger King..then I brought him to my friends at Victoria's Secret..he liked that..awesome player and dude!!

I love Alex Skolnick but I actually prefer James Murphy's writing/playing style myself..just my preference...I wish him well!!

"The Gathering" is one of my favorite Testament releases even with the lack of solos..Chuck Billy and the boys including Dave Lombardo completely destroy on that album IMO..prooving to me ..YES, you can have a killer metal song even without a solo!!

Hail Testament!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh...Yes, I would go to this!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Testement" that made me laugh.
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I would DEFINATELY GO!!!!

Comment

well I guess I'm the odd man out here, because I have never liked Testament and I would not go see them.

JR, if you are gauging potential support for a show at the P theatre, I'd think Testament would probably be well attended as indicated by the posts above.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                I love Alex Skolnick but I actually prefer James Murphy's writing/playing style myself..just my preference...I wish him well!!
                Same here.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Heh.. Skolnick went jazz and Murphy's more of a death metal kinda guy..
                  They meet halfway in Testament.. That's really cool
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                  X