James Murphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Murphy

Seems like James now uses caparison guitars.I've seen this pic on the Death Tribute site.

Re: James Murphy

Yup. He was endorsed by Caparison guitars a while ago. I can not wait for that tribute to come out! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Murph rules!!!!.......

Comment

I had the opportunity to give up my Ibanez S470 to James a couple of years ago while he was recovering. I saw him 3 months ago at a King Diamond show on my honeymoon in Florida. Says he still plays it!
        www.myspace.com/demiricous
        www.myspace.com/mercykillonline
        www.myspace.com/legionmetal
        www.myspace.com/scottbronner

Comment

Andy LaRocque now uses caparison too.Lots of cool metal axeman are turnin to use this axes,I would be courious to try myself one of these guitars!

Comment

tried to look into Caparison guitars, but most of the info I found was in Japanese. I gave up after a few searches trying to find prices, how to order, any distributors in the US etc.

I saw Andy play a few months ago on the last KD tour and he was amazing as always.

Comment

I would love to try one also but it's tough to get your hands on one here in the US unless you know someone who owns one. In fact James tried the brand by playing a guitar owned by one of the dudes from Killswitch Engage after a show.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Murph rules!!!!.......
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, James Murphy's "Convergence" is BAD ASS! Anybody have "Feeding the Machine?"
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

yep,I've both albums.Convergence is the best one imo.

Comment

Yeha, I have both solo albums. I can't choose a favorite though, when one goes in the cd changer so does the other automatically.
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                    X