Dew Scented - anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dew Scented - anyone?

Dew Scented are great and they are nice guys too. I met them at the NJ metal fest. A friend of mine owns a video company. He was shooting footage for a new Malignancy video at the Metal fest (I was helping him shoot, we had a 3 camera shoot going for the Malignancy vid). We met the guys of DS and they were really cool.

He also got the approval to tape DS at the fest, there is a sample of it on his companies website www.evileyesight.com if anyone wants to check it out. THE SOUND IS AWEFULL…we couldn’t get a board patch or anything for them. So the sound is from the cameras and it is REALLY BAD. So don’t expect anything from the sound as it was a last minute taping of DS. There is only a small sampling anyways, but it’s cool to check out if you like the DS. He did a great job with the video aspect of it.

If anyone on this site has a band, and they want a professional DVD made they should talk to Evileyesight. He does great work and is reasonably priced. He has also been into Metal since the start. He was in a legendary band called Prime Evil in the late 80’s, if you were into the scene and in the NY area you probably remember them. I am sure if you mention that you are a JCF member he will cut you a deal too.

Comment

Working...
    X