Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some vintage Uli Roth (Electric Sun) for ya...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is such an amazing guitarist though and he plays with such feel and passion. He has also kept his chops razor sharp for over 30 years. Thats an awesome accomplishment.

Comment

Uli rules!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        I liked how Bill described his voice....."Kermit the frog with down syndrome"

and hey Bill is the biggest Uli fan I know

..this is true..damn, E remembers what I say more than I do..

Hail Uli..that dude is a true guitar "GOD", if ever there is such a thing.

He "shhhhhhhhhhhhed" me ya know when I loudly procalimed my enthusiam..ummm..I broke his mojo..

No other mortal alive can "shhhhhhhhhh" 'Z Bub like that..for he is not of this world!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
          He is such an amazing guitarist though and he plays with such feel and passion. He has also kept his chops razor sharp for over 30 years. Thats an awesome accomplishment.
          He's actually BETTER than he ever was..he NEVER stopped growing/improving in his skill level...Uli has gotten better with time!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X