trying to find tab...Paul Gilbert/Mr Big song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to find tab...Paul Gilbert/Mr Big song

Hey all, I'm looking for the tab to "Green-Tinted 60's Mind" by Mr Big. Can anyone help me? I just can't seem to find an efficient fingering method for the freakin' intro. Thanks.
    Tom

Re: trying to find tab...Paul Gilbert/Mr Big song

There is a power tab version here:
    http://www.powertabs.net/pta.php?page=song,279
    (reload if it does not come up the first time)
    I have no idea if it is right. If you want the text version, PM me and I will email it to you.

Cheers,

-Mike

Comment

i have "Green-Tinted 60's Mind" and a couple more Mr Big songs scanned from their tab book. If you or any other members are interested, drop me a PM with your email address.

But there's a catch, I'll not be able to send them to you till the 3th of April as i am currently out of the country(meaning i am a zillion miles away from my computer [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Shred On!!
      Fong

Comment

the only Mr. Big song I know is.....ahem

I'm the one who wants to beeee with you,
        deep inside I know you feel it too
        waited on a line of greens and bluess..
        just to be the next tooo beee with you.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I liked that song back in the day...and I still have teh tape somewhere at home. It's the only song I really know though.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
          I liked that song back in the day...and I still have teh tape somewhere at home. It's the only song I really know though.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ahem... i still like that song..in fact i like most of their "Cheesy" songs.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CHEESE ON!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Fong

Comment

There's also a .gp4 version over at mysongbook.com that includes the drums, bass & vocal lines.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

hey fong...didn't say I didn't like it.

makes for a great karaoke song....

lately when I get smashed enough to do karaoke to popular songs though..I tend to practice my death vocals.

that woudl be rather strange....me growling "to be with you!" as if I were satan..serenading some poor lost harlot. hahahha. I might have to try that next time I"m wasted.
              [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Paul Gilbert of Mr Big; is he the same Paul Gilbert from Racer X?
                Cheers

Comment

Yes.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X