JP warm up video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JP warm up video

I can tell you one thing. It's becoming boring, is A better than B? B's a bit faster than C, etc. Why don't you guys just go and play your guitars? [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry, a fuck-up [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

fuck you all...I'm drunk..and I'm about to get laid! just a few minutes more....

RAR!

Comment

The sad thing is though, as much as that was just a warm-up clip, that's pretty much what Petrucci seems to play these days anyway. The last album was a large steaming pile of shred, and album before it wasn't much better.

As fantastic as he is in the area of speed, these days he seems to have lost all concept of restraint. He needs to spend less time practising to build his speed, and more time developing a sense of taste. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

IMHO [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Is there any way we can just leave it as: some people like JP and some don't? I mean, if you don't like him, don't watch the video and don't spout off negative comments that spur an argument over who has the bigger dick. There have been plenty of topics about players that I am not really in to. People have even posted videos of players that I could care less about. I just don't bother to argue one way or another. I mentioned in mt's last thread about Petrucci that I like his playing and why. Then I left it at that. Now it seems to have gotten into a shoving match over who's opinion is right. That's the beauty of an opinion, it is the opiner's own and is not right or wrong. I just don't see the point of arguing over musical taste. It won't go anywhere. Some people on here have gone off on adjacent topics, but the point is, somebody posted a video that they thought was impressive and wanted to share. There are people on this board who would not be very impressed by the video because of their ability. Then again, there are a lot of playres here who would aspire to have that kind of ability. I am all for expressing opinions on why you do or do not like a person's music, but to try to force an opinion that the player is good or bad just seems silly to me. Now you've gone and made me lose what I was originally trying to say. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Travis:
              Is there any way we can just leave it as: some people like JP and some don't? I mean, if you don't like him, don't watch the video and don't spout off negative comments that spur an argument over who has the bigger dick.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What about if you like JP, don't post the video and don't spout off positive comments?! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Fong is being an A$$ again [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Fong

Comment

What if you shut up? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Travis:
                  What if you shut up? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Fong [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh heh! Orientals!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Cranky little fucks, ain't ya? [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Why in the hell did I read all 3 pages of this? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lets recap.

1: This sucks and has no feelings
                      2: No it dosen't!
                      1: Yes it does!
                      2: Does not!
                      1: Too
                      2: Not

etc. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

It was a cool warm up video.
                      www.kiddhavok.com
                      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I have a big dick.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

By my bro ..Rich "ALL humans are hypocrites. The ones who deny it are usually the worst hypocrites."

we all know that I'm the exception to that rule!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I haven't red this bag of shit of comments ...but JP is very good ...is there someone saying he's not..???!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW my balls still itch ...I just powdered them ....my dick looks like a powdered sugared canolli now ....nice [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW Bill, your dick must be small...cuz you talk about it all the time! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey batman BTW and cuz are not real words.

Stop lecturing others about typing words out of lazyness.

Your your your your your your.

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy:
                                lazyness.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Shut up, you stupid wanker! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X