Celtic Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celtic Frost

Celtic Frost! I never got any of their albums, but I had friends that did and listened to some of their stuff. I actually saw them live in '87 when they opened for Anthrax on the Among The Living tour. Exodus also was there! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Billy Milano was walking around and my friends and I got our picture taken with him. Gotta go dig that one out. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:

Check the 4th post, Einstein! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The sad thing is, I actually did read that post. My reading comprehension sucks ass late at night.

[img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
        My reading comprehension sucks ass
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's Cal Poly for you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by PaddoK:
          My reading comprehension sucks ass
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's Cal Poly for you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Meh, I'm one of the few non-engineering students at Cal Poly. I was originally going to study computer science, but computers soon lost my interest. Currently, I'm applying to two significantly better schools.

Now I just have to hope I get in, so I won't be stuck in the industrial wasteland that is Pomona.

Comment

I'm just messing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
              I'm just messing with you.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

(the emoticons say what I am thinking)

Comment

Paddok: "Mie Kawlugge iz rilly inn thee Apalatchin Mowntuns uv Weste Vurjinya. Thay larn uhs ril gewd hyar!"

[ March 30, 2004, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

*impersonating "Deliverance" banjo kid*

tweedle-ding-ding-ding-ding-dee-dee-dee

Comment

"I'm on the Mexican Radio"......

that's all I got to say... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Funny story about that song mexican radio is when I was startting out I had a cheap Peavey Bandit and I was playing late at night and then all of a sudden I hear this song called Mexican Radio... And its coming out of my amp. At the time I didnt even know who Celtic Frost was. And I was never the same [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I forgot to ask has anyone read that book about Celtic Frost? How is it?

Comment

Working...
                        X