Saw Destruction Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Destruction Last Night

Thrash is so good but yeah it is dead. The Pit fizzled out during Municipal Waste which was hilarious. For Destruction there was a pit of about 5-10 people. Schmier was calling for more people to get into it. Huge wide open space in the middle of the floor. Guess what people who still like Thrash shows are too old for pits anymore
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

i know i try to avoid the pit. i don't want some fat, overly aggressive douche pounding into me all night. thrash is great, but i am OVER the pit!!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I got trampled a few months ago and no one helped me up got beat pretty bad was able to punch my way out of there but still it was way funny the open area for the 5 dudes moshing was so big they kept falling because there was nothing to bounce against.

That ebing said Destruction were awesome. Good sound and a good show. Half thier tour is left if you like your old school thrash go out and see them in a city near you.

Welcome to the official website of German Thrash Metal originators DESTRUCTION!

Municipal Waste wasn't half bad either.

Comment

Mosh pits are up there with people pogoing in place at shows now a days. I'd much rather see a crowd full of people banging their heads than a crowd full of people moshing. I saw Destruction on the 20th and they were great, good to see an old band that still has it. Municipal Waste is a lot of fun but the only downside is the majority of their songs are under 2 minutes so there is a lot of downtime.

Comment

Yeah but Municipal Waste's fast and furious set really works the short songs and short set are good high energy.

Destruction impressed me a lot actually.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            i don't want some fat, overly aggressive douche pounding into me all night.
            That's what she said!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X