Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a tear lately with concerts... Winger !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a tear lately with concerts... Winger !

March 6th...(Go ahead and make fun, but Reb Beach is a BAD ASS IMO) and then the next week on the 14th..G3! That should light
    the fires of my poor practice habits? Petrucci, and Gilbert this time with
    Satch. Ive never seen Vai live, so im a bit bummed out about that one,
    but it should be great.

cool. I still listen to a bit of Winger now and again. And I've been slowly picking up nearly everything Reb has significantly lent his abilities to.

Didn't see G3 when they swung through here last year. Vai was on the bill, but I've seen him 3 times already, and I just couldn't get motivated to see it. Although I heard it was very good, and Vai played a much tighter set than last time I saw him, given the more constrained format.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Reb Beach is a monster player and if you can get over the teeth, Winger has some decent stuff....

Comment

Yeah man Winger was great. I liked them alot. Reb Beach was awesome and one of my Guitar Hero's

Dan

Comment

Me and the wife hung out with Reb and his wife back stage at a dokken show for about 90 minutes..that dude was having a normal conversation with us while he was while warming up..he was just talking casualy as he was playing the craziest tapping runs I ever seen. He wasn't even aware of what he was playing..but it was killing me.

I wasn't paying attention what he was telling me because I was too busy watching his hands..

That dude is sick!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X