Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Black Dahlia Murder 03/28/04

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/f0rb...ive/index.html

Took 'em with my new digital camera, a lot of 'em blow but I threw them all online anyways...Enjoy!

Re: Pictures from Black Dahlia Murder 03/28/04

Looks cool. Good camera! What songs did they play?

Comment

Hmmm... last night I believe it went...

Intro
      Funeral Thirst
      Blackest Incarnation
      Thy Horror Cosmic
      The Swarm (ATG cover hell yeah!!!!)
      Contagion
      Apex
      Closed Casket Requiem

And on Saturday night at the same venue, they played a similar setlist, but a different order and they played Hymn for the Wretched and When the Last Grave Has Emptied (I THINK, I dunno for sure on that one) instead of The Swarm and Closed Casket Requiem...The At The Gates cover was an awesome surprise...

Comment

Awesome ...Dumpy!!!!

Hey dude just laid down the vocal tracks to the Demo ...You'd like 'em ..

I'm all giddy about it ..when I 'm done with this shit I'll post them ...just fo you. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It's OK for a basement tape..

But I had Watch Them Die , Himsa , Lamb of God and Black Dahlia Murder on all day for inspiration! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

How do they sound live ...are they a good representation of their album ..He's probably my least favorite singers of the bunch in the genre , in studio anyways...but the riffs kick ass!!...
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill that's wicked!

They're amazing live, I saw them twice this weekend...They're drummer is absolutely AMAZING, when I was talking to him he was tearing apart Decapitated's drummer because his blasts were so 'slow' when he was 17 and that he was faster at 17, lol so I have to give the guy some credit...

They had a great guitar sound live, pretty representative of the album...Everything was really clear and those guys can fuckin' play...

They're singer rules live too, his death metal vocals totally kill, but I'm a huge fan of his vocals on the album so I dunno...

Turns out they don't tune to drop C anymore either, they switched everything over to CFBbEbGC about 3 months ago, which is cool because that was my only beef with them [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BDM kicks serious ass!! Man, they llok really young in those pics. What are these guys, in their early twenties?

Comment

Cool Dumpy ...as much as I like TBDM ...after listening to my demo ....I think will give them a run for their money ....my singer rules!!!!!!

and I'm not too bad either ...I'm dubbing my 'Dick rippin' Uber with my Marshalls....wow!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X