No announcement yet.

Killswitch Engage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW...Yes the tone on The Curse sounds stellar!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I thought Sean meant his enjoyment of those other players, including Eddie, was about their technique, not their tone. Not that they weren't concerned about their tone.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but that was how I read it, before you guys stand on his neck. He just stated that KsE is the first guitar tone that has caught HIS attention.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        they were "never about their tone" is not true

also EVH is directly responsible that the modern hi-gain sound even exists

it's ok if you don't like it but dude, don't BS here just because you perfer something else,

most of the dudes here would take the brown tone over any modern stuff, different tones for different music
        What's difficult to understand? FOR ME, IN MY OPINION, I BELIEVE, I THINK etc, that EVH et al were more about technique than tone. I think the brown sound, appropriately, sounds shit.

I described how KSE's tone caught MY (ME, MINE, SEAN, SEAN RAF, SEAN RAFFERTY etc) attention........ EVH's tone never did.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          I thought Sean meant his enjoyment of those other players, including Eddie, was about their technique, not their tone. Not that they weren't concerned about their tone.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but that was how I read it, before you guys stand on his neck. He just stated that KsE is the first guitar tone that has caught HIS attention.

That's it right there Gary

Comment

Yes...that makes sense now...haha!

I appologize...I totally read it the wrong way and now I will stand up like a real man and say...

Endrik started it!!!

I checked the recent pix of KsE and see they have VHT on stage...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
              Yes...that makes sense now...haha!

I appologize...I totally read it the wrong way and now I will stand up like a real man and say...

Endrik started it!!!
              man, you dodged a bullet there, Dave :ROTF:
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
                What's difficult to understand? FOR ME, IN MY OPINION, I BELIEVE, I THINK etc, that EVH et al were more about technique than tone.
                and I belive I can fly :ROTF:
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

before you guys stand on his neck.
                  fuck that shit, I'm standing on my floor and teabagging my friend's fiance
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

and I belive I can fly :ROTF:

Sorry but this is not true at all

Comment

fuck that shit, I'm standing on my floor and teabagging my friend's fiance
                      nice of him to sit close to your computer so you can still post about it
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

nice of him to sit close to your computer so you can still post about it
                        Haha i get, you're saying his friend is female... therefore his friend's fiance is a male. Hence he's teabagging a dude. Brav-o. I mean "oooh burn." LMAO
                        |My CSG gallery|
                        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

gary why are you always thinking about sex between males

Comment

Everytime I've seen them play they were using 3ch. Triple Rectos.

Comment

Working...
                            X