Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awsome guitarwork by Luke

doing While My Guitar Gently Weeps with Toto

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

I miss George Bought the first Traveling Wilburies album on vinyl not too long ago. What a group!!
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Jeff Healey also deserves honorable mention for covering the same song.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Yellow Matter Custard (PG, Mike Portnoy, Matt Bissonette,....) did a version of that song that just rips:

Such a great tune (it used to kinda be my "showcase" song in the band I was in last year)

Comment

Lukather just does nothing for me...
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by JBall008 View Post
            Yellow Matter Custard (PG, Mike Portnoy, Matt Bissonette,....) did a version of that song that just rips:

Such a great tune (it used to kinda be my "showcase" song in the band I was in last year)
            now that version kicks ass
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I don't like how gilbert plays it

Jeff's version rules
              Last edited by Endrik; 02-16-2007, 11:13 AM.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
              X