Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Bomb?!

Anyone heard of this guy?

I think he's great (another one of those 80's artists that slipped under the radar) and my bands supporting him a week today... I can't wait. He's met and played with some of my favourite artists of the 80's (visit his MySpace at www.myspace.com/adambombonline to read about his star studded life), and I'm dying to ask him about that 3 hour guitar lesson he got from Eddie Van Halen.

I love this song... 'I Want My Heavy Metal':

Last edited by RandyRhoads; 02-15-2007, 10:55 AM.
    sigpic
    And on the 8th day,
    God kicked back with a beer,
    And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Nice! The solo in "I love my Heavy Metal" reminds me of the Scorpions!
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I remember t his guy somewhat. What was good reading was when Steven Adler was on tour last year or the year before and this guy was with him. Saw some pics taken in one of those photo booths... Wierd stuff... Wierd stuff...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Did he have a song called "SST"?
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Used to hang out in the same joints as he did in New York. Cat Club, Limelight, Scrap Bar, Sanctuary, all of the L'Amour clubs, there was a good scene going on in New York in the 80's. When I got to L.A. in '89 (too late of course-lol) I was like "These are clubs?" they were tiny in comparison to the clubs in New York. I don't remember catching any of his gigs , I'm ure i've seen him play but my memory goes back to about the beginning of this post-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I remember a big feature in Kerrang in the 1980's where they said he was going to be huge. I think they said the same thing about Bon Jovi in the same issue, whatever happened to them...

Comment

I think I have a 45 of his. I do believe it had SST and I love my heavy metal on it. One of those free things you used to be able to send off for out of Hit Parade or whatever magazine it was when we were kids.

J.

Comment

I thought this thread was about the wrestler Adam Bomb
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

sst and i want my heavy metal were on a 45 together. our very own matt of matt's music played in his band.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

He's a relative of Atom Ant!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Man he really has worked with a lot of people!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We're opening for him in Belgium.
                        I've been checking out some of his stuff. It should be a fun gig
                        Hey Nonny Nonny Milord!
                        http://www.monsterjoe.be

Comment

Here's his myspace link... http://www.myspace.com/adambombonline

There's just something fundamentally wrong with a pink LP.
                          Guitars:
                          '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                          '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                          '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                          Amp:
                          VOX AD30VT

Comment

I didn't know he was still around. Read a live gig review of one of his shows in an old Kerrang many moons ago. I think it was when he was playing in Britain, and with a name like Adam Bomb, I didn't think he'd be around long. Good for him.

Comment

Yeah, I still have the cd..Jimmy Crespo was Joe Perry's replacement in Aerosmith's "Rock in a hard place"..

Pretty cool for the time but a tad "dated" for my taste these days..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X