Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britny Fox/Cinderella/Dirty Looks Fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britny Fox/Cinderella/Dirty Looks Fans...

You will love this new band Miss Crazy.

Just kick ass 80's rock 'n' roll.

Check'em out:

Cool. Thanks for posting this! This is the second band that you've turned me to on here.

One question, where do you find out/hear about bands like these?

Comment

Alot of research on www.melodicrock.com and www.cdbaby.com

I literally spent 5 hours yesterday going through all the metal bands listed on cdbaby.com and listening to the previews. Had to sit through alot of garbage to find one good one, but these days it's worth it!

Comment

The music is great. But lose the pancake makup please.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah well... I don't gotta look at them as i'm listening to the cd (thank god)!

Comment

LOL!!!! I saw Britny Fox in the title and had to check the thread. Billy Childs (Sir Duke of Childs as we called him) played bass for my band for about a year.....really cool dude with GREAT road stories!
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Saw Britny Fox at Hammerjack's in 92 (?) on the Bite Down Hard tour with Tommy Paris singing. They were great live, very tight, and Tommy sang his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                Saw Britny Fox at Hammerjack's in 92 (?) on the Bite Down Hard tour with Tommy Paris singing. They were great live, very tight, and Tommy sang his ass off.
                sniff, sniff, I miss Hammerjacks - what a kickass club.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

miss crazy sounds cool!
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I talked with the drummer from the Bulletboys when they played there, and he said Hammerjack's was the best club in the country. That's some major props.

Comment

Dirty Looks. Wow. Now that's a band I haven't heard in years. Opened up for them, years ago. While I dug their sound, the singer was a total arrogant douchebag.
                      I'm not Ron!

Comment

:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                          Dirty Looks. Wow. Now that's a band I haven't heard in years. Opened up for them, years ago. While I dug their sound, the singer was a total arrogant douchebag.
                          what, did he tell you that nobody rides for free?
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                            what, did he tell you that nobody rides for free?
                            :ROTF:

I have Cinderella and Dirty Looks CD's, but not Britney Fox.

Comment

mmhhhmmm a sleazy rock band..... sounds pretty cool
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X