No announcement yet.

Van Halen reunion over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard this on the radio this morning. The tour is not cancelled but posponed. They said Eddies girlfriend jumped the gun on the PR and the dates were not confirmed. They also said when DLR was asked about the chemistry with band they said his reply was just as combustible as it always been Who knows...maybe it will be cancelled ..
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

be nice scorb and dont act like an idiot becuase I am a newby and just trying to report some news I heard and make fun of my spelling do it again and ill make fun of you all over these boards.so if you want some bring it on.

Comment

Maybe they are realizing that without Mike it is half assed attempt. Especially since the Police are reuniting with all original member no diluted BS.

Comment

Originally posted by BODOM View Post
          be nice scorb and dont act like an idiot becuase I am a newby and just trying to report some news I heard and make fun of my spelling do it again and ill make fun of you all over these boards.so if you want some bring it on.
          Since when do 8 year olds post here, and I don't mean mentally 8?:ROTF:

And Oh Yeah I heard Skorbs Dad can beat up your Dad
          Last edited by VinceV; 02-21-2007, 02:17 PM.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I just heard on XM that the publicist said consider all things you'll hear about the tour being cancelled or postponed just rumors unless you specifically hear it from the publicists camp.

Comment

Way to ingratiate yourself with the board and fly under the radar with the admins...

Comment

Mtv.com reproted it to an hour agao.sad
                eh mtv also confirmed that story about metallica filing suit against an artist using a chord progression.
                the story turned out to be bogus and mtv was red faced.

mtv is not a reliable source for anything other than road rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp View Post
                  I just heard on XM that the publicist said consider all things you'll hear about the tour being cancelled or postponed just rumors unless you specifically hear it from the publicists camp.
                  Personally, I wouldn't believe from the publicists, either. Half their job is stirring up controversy, so their clients get print-time. I'll actually believe it when I SEE it. Until then (yawn)...zzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
                  I'm not Ron!

Comment

That sucks azz

Comment

Chill dude, the only thing you'll get starting a flame war is to be banned. Skorb wasn't attacking you.

chuck
                      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Bodom, a word of advice, you would do best to maintain a sense of humor around here. that is the best way to get along coming in here brand new.

I was just teasing you a little bit. you'll find that if you can take a little chop-busting, and not always come out swinging in response, you'll last a lot longer here than if you cannot.
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Someone above mentioned Mike coming back into the fold. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

The VH bros have to far out of touch with reality to not realize the band is not the same without all the original members.

Then again, maybe Dave wanted equal pay. You know that won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                            And Oh Yeah I heard Skorbs Dad can beat up your Dad
                            Oh yeah? Well my dad killed the Dead Sea!
                            Anyway don't make fun of people if they have trouble spelling.
                            That happened on a Norwegian guitar forum. Many comments about kids posting blah-blah-blah..Turns out the guy was dyslectic.
                            But he wasn't stupid. That guy runs one of the best online stores in the country IMO. He'll always give you some kind of discount if you talk to him. Talking to him reveals a wealth of knowledge and a genuine passion for guitars. Like I said, a great guy. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
                            Who knows, he could be a better guitarplayer than you
                            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

You mean dyslexic?
                              |My CSG gallery|
                              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I wonder if he believes in DOG..................
                                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                                X