Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitarist from Sevendurst playing w/ Korn now?..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitarist from Sevendurst playing w/ Korn now?..

My radio station just said something about Chad (? not sure if that's the right name) Lowry is playing for Korn now. Going to be on Jay Leno tomorrow? I wasn't paying attention at first, so I might have this all wrong. Anyone else heard this?

I have no idea, but look at how you spelled the band name.
    Limp Seven Biscuit?

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yep Clint Lowery is going to do the 2007 tour with them.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
        I have no idea, but look at how you spelled the band name.
        Limp Seven Biscuit?

:ROTF: Glad you have heard of them, they are still pretty obscure!!:ROTF:
        I didn't even get the guys name right..geez..told you I wasn't listening

Comment

i used to live across the street from them before they borke it wide open. I used to hang with Munkey a lot, he was my favorite. I'd take him out and give him a good shellacking. That 1 st album was trippy to say the very least.
          They've got some severe money, and david is a great drummer.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'll take bands that were popular in '99 for 100 Alex..

Sis, I couldn't name a single song or album of these bands for the life of me..

If this was a topic on Millionaire..I would have used all three of my lifelines ..

My knowledge doesn't go beyond Fred Dusrt fronted LB ..Wes Borland was in that. Johnothan Davis and some guy named "head" was in Korn...but that's all I know...OH, mark Tremonti was in Creed..that's not too bad..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

korn was the band that changed music in a headachey direction after the grunge era first. I watched it unfold in disbelief. I had some fun nights with them, but I like about 3 songs out of the 7 albums they have made. Not a good ratio.

Comment

You guys are missing the best point of this new lineup...

TERRY BOZZIO is playing drums on this album and tour! That's right. Terry Bozzio...

I am a Korn fan, can't help it. And I'm old too so what's that say? I got to spend some time with them on the last Family Values tour. Cool dudes...

But, I cannot wait to hear what Bozzio does with Korn. I love Bozzio. I know David was thought of as a good drummer. And live he was pretty good. But the rumor was that Jonathan does all the studio drumming anyway. So I guess he was expendable...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

OMG, Terry Bozzio, jesus, it would be cool though, one of the greatest drummers ever with his 200 piece kit doing his oriental jazz experimenting while the other guys are playing all that slow downtuned stuff
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Give it a few more years and it sounds like it will be Korn featuring Johnathen Davis.

Comment

He can't sing much less play drums-lol

Comment

Sevendust kicks ass! I've only got their first album that came out in like '97 or something, saw them two or three times live. Korn's okay (I borrowed their first cd from a friend of mine when it came out, played it quite a bit), but the only cd I own of theirs is Issues (I think it's their fourth album). Issues is a more rock-oriented concept album, pretty good.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sorry Bill, you forgot the "question-formulaic"

Comment

Originally posted by axeman81 View Post
                            sorry Bill, you forgot the "question-formulaic"

shit!

Terry Bozzio smokes!..I saw his drum clinic years ago...wow!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bozio joined Korn???

Wow.... That's friggin odd...

Comment

Working...
                              X