Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitarist from Sevendurst playing w/ Korn now?..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly, people on this board bitch about Korn and Limp and all those groups from that time. But they bought heavy music back into the spotlight away from grunge.

And most of these bands are what made ozzfest what it was, the fans of this music came out in droves to see them on ozzfest.

I use to be into all the groups, not so much anymore, but still like to listen to it every now and then or i hear a song and think back to the day. It was a whole new change of life for me then, moved to DC, got a good job, really got back into guitar hardcore after a 2 year layoff because i was burnt on everything.

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    korn was the band that changed music in a headachey direction after the grunge era first. I watched it unfold in disbelief. I had some fun nights with them, but I like about 3 songs out of the 7 albums they have made. Not a good ratio.

Comment

David has had alot of hand problems in the past, i would be surprized if he is still having and just wasnt feeling the music anymore.

All I know is if Korn loses another original member they should just quit, actualy they should have done it after the second member left.

Korn is becoming the Guns & Roses of the late 90's.

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      You guys are missing the best point of this new lineup...

TERRY BOZZIO is playing drums on this album and tour! That's right. Terry Bozzio...

I am a Korn fan, can't help it. And I'm old too so what's that say? I got to spend some time with them on the last Family Values tour. Cool dudes...

But, I cannot wait to hear what Bozzio does with Korn. I love Bozzio. I know David was thought of as a good drummer. And live he was pretty good. But the rumor was that Jonathan does all the studio drumming anyway. So I guess he was expendable...

Comment

Working...
      X