Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machinehead, a RR1 and a guitar Dime gave away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machinehead, a RR1 and a guitar Dime gave away.

If you're not a fan of machinehead, this probably isn't a great introduction to them IMO, but in the buildup to the release of the new album (the blackening) they've been putting up video-casts:

The final one:

has some of the solos from Aesthetics of Hate, which is about that fool that made rubbish comments about Dime in the media immediately after he died. Anyway, Phil (who's a jackson endorser) is playing a RR1 and Robb is playing a guitar Dime gave him. You may already have heard the story of the guitar. If you haven't, you may enjoy reading it Robb's own words. It's the first post here:

Pretty cool...I liked Violence much better...they should scrap Machinehead and bring back the Violence!!!
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

Violence's Phobaphobia is still a great song! But I still llike Machinehead despite a few black marks as they jumped into nu-metal for a bit. BTW, just heard they're supporting Heaven and Hell with Megadeth.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
        Pretty cool...I liked Violence much better...they should scrap Machinehead and bring back the Violence!!!
        Why? Sean Killian's vocals sucked!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I couldn't care less who sang...the music, the riffs in Violence were far superior IMO...
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
          X