No announcement yet.

Amazing version of Little Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw him live in Lexington, KY back in 2003. Small club and I was right by the stage. He is absolutely mind-blowing! I've been a big fan for several years now and try to follow what he does. The only disappointment about Monte is that his studio albums only have mediocre guitar playing (compared to what he is capable of). I also have his live DVD....it's "OK." He does an excellent cover of Romeo & Juliet (knopler version) as well.

Comment

Great one
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

On my third viewing. Damn. That's great.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

WOW that was amazingly good.

Comment

Awesome clip! What the fuck happened to that acoustic though?? Looks like it's been through a war
            - Adam

Comment

I think I'll sell my gear and go back to the drums now. One of the things that is so great about this is that it proves the point of my argument with other guitarists that Hendrix was an increadible songwriter. I've seen so many great interpretations of his work and this is one more for the list. Until recently I never cared for Jimi's playing, but I've always loved the struture of his songs. I've also found another guitarist to follow. Thanks for the clip Jimmy B.

Comment

Working...
              X